Who We Are
Actuarial Analytics & Risk Consultants, AARC, is a team of professionals who help you find solutions to your Actuarial, Analytics and Risk challenges. We believe in adding value to your growth by tailoring efficient solutions to your needs, while ensuring integrity and best practices. We provide customized service & excellent support to our clients and build strong relationships by bringing a positive impact. Our endeavor is to ensure the efficient estimation and management of your liabilities, while containing the cost.
Our strength lies in the diverse experience of more than 20 years of our team in both Indian and overseas market.
Our uniqueness – we combine Analytical approach and Actuarial techniques and find the best possible solution.
Yogita Arora, FIAI, FIA
- Yogita Arora is a Fellow of Institute of Actuaries of India, and Institute & Faculty of Actuaries, UK. She holds dual specialization in General and Health insurance. With experience of more than 14 years spanning across Life, General, and Health Insurance and Employee Benefits, she has worked for Indian, South Asian, Middle East and US markets.
- She has rich experience of working with direct insurers, consultants and shared service providers. She has served many leading firms such as McKinsey, Milliman, and Aviva Life Insurance in crucial roles. She has also served as Appointed Actuary of ECGC Ltd., Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd., and Mahalaxmi Life Insurance Ltd. Nepal. She has also been a Panel Actuary, Health with IRDAI.
- Currently, she is a member of Advisory Group on Healthcare Insurance of Institute of Actuaries of India. In past, she has contributed to the Actuarial Profession by being member of various Working Groups constituted by Institute of Actuaries of India.
She is vastly experienced in all key areas of Actuarial practices viz. Statutory Valuation and Reporting, Financial Reporting, Business Planning and Strategy, Product Design and Pricing, Data and Experience Analysis etc.
- Yogita earned the feather of being the Author & Editor of the 75 years history book of Indian Actuarial profession “ Worthy Milestones, Enduring Vision” , which was launched in Global Conference of Actuaries, Mumbai 2020.
Rahul Jain, AIAI
- Rahul Jain is an Associate Actuary with 13 years of experience. His expertise is in handling Actuarial Modelling Projects related to Prophet(including ALS),Solvency II, Embedded Value and Reserving. He recently Co-Authored a Coffee Table Book for 75 Yrs Celebration of Indian Actuarial Profession.
- He has a rich experience of working in industry as well as consultancy firms. He has delivered numerous modelling projects for clients in India, US, UK, South East Asia and Europe.