Who We Are
Actuarial Analytics & Risk Consultants, AARC, is a team of professionals who help you find solutions to your Actuarial, Analytics and Risk challenges. We believe in adding value to your growth by tailoring efficient solutions to your needs, while ensuring integrity and best practices. We provide customized service & excellent support to our clients and build strong relationships by bringing a positive impact. Our endeavor is to ensure the efficient estimation and management of your liabilities, while containing the cost.
Our strength lies in the diverse experience of more than 20 years of our team in both Indian and overseas market.
Our uniqueness – we combine Analytical approach and Actuarial techniques and find the best possible solution.
- Yogita is a Consulting Actuary with 11 years of Industry Experience, with more than 5 years of post qualification experience
- She is one of the very few actuaries who have worked in Life, General as well as Health Insurance, and has experience of direct insurance as well as Consulting and KPO environment
- She has served in with in some prominent companies like McKinsey, Ernst & Young, Aviva Life Insurance, Swiss Re and others
- Currently, she is also Appointed Actuary of ECGC Ltd.(Formerly Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd.)
- Previously, she also has served as Appointed Actuary of Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd.
- She has worked in almost all areas of Actuarial practices viz. Product Design, Pricing, Statutory Reporting, Financial Reporting- EV, Business Planning & Strategy, New Channel deals, to name a few.
- Within a year of her consulting practise, she has helped Indian as well as Asian insurers in areas such as Business Planning & Strategy, Product Design & Pricing, Statutory Valuation of Liabilities.
- Fellow of Institute of Actuaries of India with specialization in Health Insurance
- M.Sc.(Hons. Sch.) Maths, Dept. of Mathematics, Panjab University, Chandigarh
- B.Sc.(Hons. Sch.) Maths & Computing, Dept. of Mathematics, Panjab University, Chandigarh
Sanyam is supporting us on a valuation modelling project for an Asian Life Insurer. He is also helping AARC in building our IFRS17 capabilities. He is an intelligent and quiet worker who goes about his work diligently.
- Part Qualified
- B.Com. (Programme), Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi University, Delhi
Nikita manages our Employee Benefits valuation portfolio. Her responsibilities include preparing reports, follow-ups and query resolution with clients. She is an extremely hard working and dedicated professional, who is very good at multi-tasking.
- Part Qualified
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Mathematics, Keshav Mahavidyalaya, Delhi University, Delhi